Over 100 Years of Giving
The Good Fellows Club was founded in 1917 by a group of men at the Second Presbyterian Church and has been helping working families with emergency assistance in this community for over 100 years. We currently have a membership of over 1,800 men, who meet once a year, just before Christmas, to enjoy fellowship, music and, most importantly, raise money for the working families in our area.
Membership dues and luncheon sponsorships cover the cost of the lunch and our annual administrative expenses so that all funds raised at the annual luncheon help those in need. Last year we helped more than 2,900 families stay in their homes, mainly with assistance for rent and utilities.
Donations in last 5 years
Families helped in 2019
Subscribe to our NewsletterStay up to date with our latest news
- “Good Fellows has been such a big help to me. Keep up the good work and may God continue to bless you with your heart's desires. You have been a blessing to me.”
- “I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. I have been blessed with an abundance amount of support for our families in need. Your kindness and generosity left them with a feeling of joy and happiness. Thank you for helping to make Christmas special. ”
- “Words cannot express the thanks and gratefulness you and your company showed to me. It was nothing but the Grace of God placing his hands on y'all hearts in helping me out in my time of need. God bless Good Fellows.”
- “I am so thankful this organization could help me with my rent. All I needed was just a little help to get back on my feet and Good Fellows was able to deliver. Thank you.”
- “As a property manager, we work with a variety of local agencies who assist delinquent residents. Without exception and for at least a decade, my staff as often voluntarily mentioned how thorough but compassionate Good Fellows is with its money. Good Fellows is our favorite charity and, because of . . . ” [Read More]
- “Thank you for meeting with me on Wednesday. Your encouragement and financial support were life changing. With my recent lay off I had no where else to turn.
Psalms 46:1, declares that "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." May God continue to bless everyone . . . ” [Read More]
- “My heart is filled with joy. It is hard to raise five grandchildren by myself but God always makes a way. May God's speed and love be with you always.”
- “Just want you to know how truly grateful I am for the assistance you helped me with. May the Good Fellows family continue to be blessed and help the ones in need.”